Location: Mountain View, CA
Contract - Contract to Hire
The Lead Coordinator position assumes many diverse responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Proactive monitoring and management of all work intake (Ticket and work order management) for the team, knowledge of TrackIT and ServiceNow are a must.
- Project manages and created documentation of multiple assignments related to current and new processes, oversees/coordinated other assignments such as office relocation moves, coordinating and assigning resources
- Act as the escalation point for other support teams
- Provide mentoring and training to existing and new members of the team
- Responsible for ensuring that all incidents, requests, and work orders are addressed in a timely manner, based on established SLAs.
- Responsible for triaging problems and looking for necessary resources to reach an expedited resolution.
- This position will act as the primary support contact for clinical and medical customers.
- Daily monitoring and prioritization of incidents and work orders
- Ensure adequate distribution across desktop support personnel for adequate load balancing
- On a daily basis generate ServiceNow reports listing of requests getting close to meeting Service Level Agreements to prioritize work accordingly
- Asset Management tracking - verify all incoming RFS (Request for Service) are adequately validated (based on approved workflow management).
- Asset Distribution - Ensure that all assets leaving the department are fully accounted for and ensure they meet all standards when it comes to configurations and legal compliance.
- Generate tracking reports for management.
- Customer Support - ensure resources are allocated for different new and ongoing projects
- Review and manage on-call schedules (primary and secondary support levels) to ensure adequate coverage at all times
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- 5-10 of experience leading technical projects; experience with ServiceNow, preferably in a Healthcare/Hospital organization.
- Solid understanding of ServiceNow dashboards, generating reports, and navigating through different features.
- Project management methodology (Agile and Waterfall) a plus, able to apply them were best suited.
- Understanding of application and infrastructure technologies. (VDI, Vmware, Asset Management, network, WIFI, integrations, virtualization, cloud hosting, storage, data center)
- Demonstrated experience in developing project management components i.e. scope, cost, timeline, milestones, risk, quality, issues log, and communication.
- Educational/Certification Requirements: Bachelor's Degree, Business processes, project management (PMI cert a plus), or other technical certs.
- Windows10 knowledge
- Vmware Horizon View ( VDI, RDSH, AVS)
- Responsible for the management of multi-phase project portfolio related to IT infrastructure and large enterprise-wide deployments.
- Responsible for the successful support of desktop-related issues, resource and asset management, planning and delivery of ticket resolution for end-users.
- The position provides ticket management (ServiceNow), creating and monitoring Dashboards to ensure meeting SLA's, Asset management (knowledge of Sunflower and/or SCCM are for multiple departments.
- This includes, but is not limited to, troubleshooting facilitating the following functions: system requirements definition, process and/or workflow redesign, business case development, Request for Proposal development, vendor evaluation and selection, and contract negotiation and development. Ensures contract compliance, risk analysis, project scope, implementation management, and support transition.
- Projecting resource requirements, ensuring appropriate assignment of resources to each project/support phase, adding, and deleting resources when needed, and having overall responsibility for completion of the project.
- Leads and manages the project within established time and budget parameters.
- Provides insightful and timely status reports using department reporting procedures for both internal and external operational customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.