The Senior DevOps Engineer will build, manage and automate infrastructure, tools and services that make operating a massive large-scale distributed system simple and easy. In addition to this, they will be the focal point for owning end-to-end customer experience and will be channeling the requirements to improve the service performance, scalability and reliability. They will be hands-on with a broad understanding of business applications and systems integration, web services, backend infrastructure, Cloud security and build & release engineering. They will work with IT/business application team to streamline customer onboarding process including API integration, data cleansing and data synchronization.
- Bridge the gap between business applications, cloud operations, customer support, and engineering and bring a solution together
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options, recommendations, and additional actions relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks and resolving escalated items
- Review and analyze application code to identify root cause and provide solution options, ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Provide application performance and feature capability improvement recommendations to product development team for better customer experience
- Drive product excellency through fully incorporating Operations Requirements
- Improve provisioning, automation, configuration, integration, deployment and release processes
- Collaborate with development, and QA on Engineering projects
- Participate in 24 x 7 global on-call support rotations
- Mentor, train and develop team members for career progression and learning
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
- Experience with *NIX system administration, Java, Linux/Unix, Ruby, Perl and Python
- Experience with Configuration Management such as Chef or Puppet
- Experience with System Monitoring and Logging Solutions
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and experience of managing vendors
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our dedication to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental, and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday, and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.