Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Senior Marketing Director, Marketing for Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) will oversee and is responsible for developing the brand strategy and marketing plans focused on growing revenue and profits through new customer acquisition, customer retention and re-activation across all marketing channels. The Sr. Director stays abreast of developments in technology and changes in consumer behavior and shopping habits and makes recommendations to adapt to new customer segments and shopping behaviors.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Operate as a member of the senior management team; provide guidance and direction on strategic initiatives.
- Manage and develops a team of direct reports and additional support staff.
- Work closely with creative, merchandising, web ops, inventory management, and IT.
- Responsible for the P&L for the marketing organization with accountability for budgeting and forecasting of sales by marketing channel, marketing expense budgeting, and planning the use of promotions and their impact on demand, margin and other metrics. Manage a budget of over $24 million.
- Oversee eCommerce marketing programs including, but not limited to Paid Search, Display Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Email and Direct Mail marketing to improve brand awareness and drive profitable customer acquisition as well as cost effective retention and reactivation.
- Develop revenue forecasts to support business requests for IT development resources and third party software to improve online business.
- Responsible for the identification and implementation of business building incremental revenue sources (e.g. Loyalty Program, Subscription, etc).