The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company is actively seeking an experienced strategic Regulatory Affairs leader for an exciting new role. Reporting to the VP, Global Regulatory Affairs, this leadership role is responsible for identifying and successfully navigating regulatory pathways to deliver a pipeline of new, innovative products, incorporating novel ingredients, benefits and claims. This person will also partner cross functionally to strengthen benefit/ claim communication through marketing activation. Qualified candidates will have a track record of bringing new, innovative products to the US market in the dietary supplement, functional food and/or OTC categories having successfully navigated complex regulatory pathways. A champion of collaboration with a can do attitude the individual will demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen and be a strong communicator.
Additional responsibilities include:
- US/ North American Regulatory Expertise: Provide regulatory leadership and support to relevant departments within the company including Product Development, Nutrition Science, Quality, Legal, Marketing and Sales. Quickly become recognized as a commercially savvy regulatory leader who provides understandable and trusted direction in the fields of regulatory framework navigation, benefit and claim development, and marketing activation. This includes anticipating pitfalls and hurdles up front, assessing risk and identifying options which enable the business to mitigate those risks.
- Franchise Regulatory Leader: Partnering with franchise and platform leads engage in early (pre-stage 0) pipeline ideation and identify strategic regulatory opportunities which would enable development of new, innovative products, incorporating novel ingredients, benefits and claims. Strategies could include but not be limited to New Dietary Ingredient or GRAS submissions either directly or through supply partnerships.
- Pipeline Innovation: Develop, implement and manage regulatory strategies for priority franchise NPD in partnership with Franchise leads. Seamlessly navigate traditional and more novel regulatory pathways to market to deliver regulatory compliant yet highly compelling and differentiated product offerings, benefits and claims.
- External Regulatory Network & Engagement: Establish a strong external network with strategic suppliers, trade organizations and external experts to ensure TBCo is at the forefront of relevant regulatory and policy change. Build and maintain strong relationships in specific areas relevant to TBCo franchise priorities.
- Trends & Horizon Scanning: Provide visibility of regulatory and policy trends, competitor activity and business opportunities. Provide education which will inspire ideation on priority brands and franchises. Enable the businesses to successfully navigate the evolving external environment and stay ahead of competitors.