* Ensuring compliance with all Federal, State, local, and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
* Working with external suppliers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure quality system requirements are understood and successfully met
* Supporting value improvement projects, new product development initiatives, and sustaining programs as the voice of Supplier Quality.
* Developing supplier process and test/inspection capabilities and reviewing supplier part qualification and validation activities.
* Electrical/electronics assembly and/or circuitry knowledge
* Product/process validation and/or manufacturing experience - preferred in Electronics manufacturing (e.g. cable assembly, capital equipment, PCBA)
* Quality processes
* Ability to challenge design for outsourced manufacturing, with consideration for risk management
* Ability to read and interpret drawings, electrical/electronics schematics, and navigate product documentation
* Ability to understand test engineering validations
* Outstanding problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Good cross-functional team leadership skills
* Good computer skills in MS Office Suite
* Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills, for audiences at peer and management levels
* Strict attention to detail
* Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge and understanding of FDA and international regulatory standards for medical devices is preferred
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree with 6-8 years' experience required
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree preferred
ASSEMBLY, CABLE ASSEMBLY, CIRCUITRY, DOCUMENTATION, ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING
TEST ENGINEERING, EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS, MICROSOFT OFFICE, NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, QUALITY PROCESSES, QUALITY SYSTEM, SUPPLIER QUALITY, TRADING, ENGINEER FDA, LEADERSHIP SKILLS, MEDICAL DEVICES, OUTSOURCED MANUFACTURING, PCBA, PROBLEM-SOLVING, PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION, RISK MANAGEMENT, SCHEMATICS
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.