Sinclair Broadcast Group is in search of a Senior Financial Analyst for our Business Development team as we seek to drive the evolution of the broadcast industry. This role will sit at our corporate office, where you will be joined by a highly analytical, problem-solving team charged with the strategic and financial development of Sinclair’s growth initiatives.
The winning candidate will be a self-starter who can work effectively and cross-functionally to take the lead on identifying, evaluating, and implementing company-wide initiatives with the goal of enhancing long-term profitability. As a key team member, you will have the opportunity to directly lead business initiatives, provide strategic recommendations to senior leadership, and interface with all corporate departments, as well as television stations and regional sports networks.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Produce analyses and recommendations for senior management to drive innovation
- Construct analyses to evaluate potential strategic alliances
- Conduct thorough evaluations of current and future business opportunities, including:
- Financial projections
- Likelihood of success/market fit
- Proper leveraging of existing assets
- Fit with Sinclair’s strategic goals across content, marketing, and distribution
- Collect and analyze data from both internal and external sources to evaluate profitability across multiple lines of business
- Conduct independent research into new business opportunities
- Interpret internal and external data with the intention of discerning opportunities for development
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned
We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of pertinent experience - various backgrounds will be considered
- Strong strategic thinking and an ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrable history of working collaboratively and building relationships with all levels of management
- Great interpersonal skills
- The ability to deliver high quality results under tight deadlines
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.