Sr. Financial Analyst - Pricing Strategy - Secaucus, New Jersey - Monday - Friday
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
This Sr. Financial Analyst, Pricing Strategy will be responsible for the Competitive Pricing Intelligence assets (collect, synthesize and report), intranet site content, and tool refinement. The incumbent will also develop pricing for acquired clients and services based on quantifiable value.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve quality and quantity of data inputs through stakeholder outreach program while providing incremental value to the organization through outputs.
- Generate business insights into competitive price levels, structures and strategies through qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Partner with Clinical Franchise, Commercial, Compliance and other stakeholders to develop informed pricing recommendations for clients and services from acquisition.
- Partner with Pricing Strategy, Operations, Infrastructure to develop pricing for new product launches in non-standard business units.
- Drive cross functional projects that support revenue growth, risk mitigation and/or operational inefficiencies.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience with a mix of pricing, operations, finance, marketing, consulting, or sales analysis experience with strong quantitative capabilities
- Demonstrated effective analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong professionalism, interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong data manipulation, modeling and data visualization skillsets using Excel (e.g. macros, pivot tables), Access, SQL and/or Python.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines without surprises
- Desire to make an impact