Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
Conducts analysis and develops strategic insights related to the development, implementation, and monitoring of pricing according to Federal and State government regulations and policies. Works with Compliance, Corporate, Regional, and Business Unit management teams to implement effective processes and controls. Conducts audits and develops insights to ensure compliance with pricing regulations. Supports ad-hoc pricing and reimbursement requests for key internal customers.
- Manages special projects to ensure compliance to complex pricing regulations as determined by Federal and State policies and regulations. Provide key insights to management team.
- Works collaboratively with Compliance, Corporate, Regional, and Business Unit personnel.
- Performs complex pricing and reimbursement analysis utilizing standard reporting and reimbursement databases (QDSS)
- Keeps abreast of Federal and State government regulations regarding pricing and reimbursement.
- Ensures a consistent compliant pricing environment through analysis and support of the Legal and Compliance team.
- Maintains knowledge as subject matter expert in the areas of pricing and reimbursement.
- Special Projects and Ad Hoc support
Requirements: Incumbent should possess the knowledge, skills and experience usually obtained by,
- 3+ years in a combination of financial analysis, billing and accounting roles in medium to large size companies.
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Demonstrated analytical and project management experience.
- Knowledge of laboratory industry, payers and billing environment relative to reimbursement dynamics
- Demonstrated experience leading process and policy change across multiple functions
- Demonstrated creative thinking, problem solving, and organization skills
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- MS Office Suite proficiency, with strong Access and Excel