Sr. Financial Analyst - West Hills, California - M-F
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
This role will assist in a variety of finance functions within the West Region Finance team primarily in support of the Commercial organization. The individual will be responsible for: management and execution of pricing strategy, month-end close analytics, along with various financial analyses and reporting. The candidate for this role will possess strong analytical skills, budgeting & forecasting experience, and the desire to generate meaningful insights to drive business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support Finance Manager & Commercial team in providing financial insights and analytics including developing and owning pricing tools, modeling client profitability, serving as an informed business partner to assist Commercial with decision making
• Serve as a Regional liaison with Corporate pricing teams, including pricing audits and centrally led initiatives
• Monthly reporting to understand themes in the underlying business and how they are impacting financial results
• Serve as Regional Finance lead on RFPs for new / existing business, partnering with Commercial to deliver tailored pricing strategy
• Ad-Hoc Analysis to support and provide insight around key business decisions
BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or equivalent work experience
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years relevant Financial Analysis experience
• Strong Customer Service & Communication skills.
• Strong Excel & access skills, BI experience such as Tableau or PowerBI a plus
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with wide variety of audiences
• Organizational, Multi-Tasking & Decision-making skills
• Business Partnering & Relationship Development
Travel Requirements: Minimal 10% - 15%