The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. The Analyst will develop, interpret and quantify financial and operational analyses related to Sales, Gross Profit, EBITDA and other relevant financial metrics.
- Develop & research budget/forecast/prior year comparisons reports and provide variance explanations
- Assist in the consolidation and analysis of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Create and provide standard monthly reports for the consolidated company results
- Researching, tracking and summarizing key data, including, trends, profitability and expense analyses
- Work closely with accounting department and Business Unit members to monitor EBITDA addbacks and corporate expenses
- Continue to increase skills on systems necessary to providing analysis/reporting
- Communicate with/support functional and business leaders with financial information
- Act as the financial liaison/support for the global functional teams and leadership
- Provide monthly commentary on corporate SG&A
- Provide financial updates on company-wide efficiency projects
- Assist in the consolidation of total company capital expenditure reporting
- Update upper management data fact book and improve reporting contained within
- Identify and implement sustainable process improvements that can be incorporated into ongoing standard work within the organization.
- Ad-hoc assignments as needed