The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As a member of the Brand Finance team, the Senior Financial Analyst will support North America P&L management. This role is instrumental in building high-performance finance capabilities, developing management reporting capability for the team, as well as financial and operational metrics and analyses related to all aspects of the financials to include Gross Sales, Gross Margin, Advertising/ROAS, SG&A, as well as new product, business cases. This will include heavy interaction with other functions, including Marketing, Commercial/ Sales, Supply Chain, Corporate Accounting, and Corporate FP&A teams.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes, including monthly reporting packages.
- Analyze and provide insights for actual vs plan, forecast, prior year, comparison reporting.
- Complete financial business cases for new product development, with a heavy attention to detail
- Provide financial support through analytics and expertise to all budget owners across the team.
- Ability to sift through and analyze data and present insights in a concise and structured manner.
- Research, track and summarize key data including, trends, profitability and expense analyses.
- Assist in the development, consolidation and analysis of the annual plan, forecasts, and strategic plan
- Monitor product write-offs or inventory risks and proactively assist in mitigation efforts.
- Identify and implement sustainable process improvements that can be incorporated into ongoing standard work within the organization.