Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Brand Finance, the Sr. Financial Analyst is a member of the Brand Finance team supporting the North America P&L. The Sr. Financial Analyst will be instrumental in assisting various members of the Brand Finance team in building high-performance finance capabilities. The Sr. Financial Analyst will play a critical role in developing management reporting capability for the team, as well as financial and operational metrics and analyses related to all aspects of the North America Brand financials (Including: Gross Sales, Gross Margin, Advertising/ROAS, SG&A, as well as new product, business cases). Interaction with North America Marketing, Commercial, Global Supply Chain, Corporate Accounting, Corporate FP&A as well as the other functions is required.
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes including monthly reporting packages.
- Analyze and provide insights for actual vs plan, forecast, prior year, comparison reporting.
- Complete financial business cases for new product development, with a heavy attention to detail
- Provide financial support through analytics and expertise to all budget owners across the team.
- Ability to sift through and analyze data and present insights in a concise and structured manner.
- Research, track and summarize key data including, trends, profitability and expense analyses.
- Assist in the development, consolidation and analysis of the annual plan, forecasts, and strategic plan
- Monitor product write-offs or inventory risks and proactively assist in mitigation efforts.
- Identify and implement sustainable process improvements that can be incorporated into ongoing standard work within the organization.
- Ad-hoc assignments as needed.