The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Sr. Financial Analyst is a member of the Supply Chain Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team responsible for product costing and assisting the team with various processes and analyses.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, summarizing, and analyzing data and present findings in a concise and structured manner
- Drawing conclusions, developing recommendations and identifying risks/opportunities from data
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners across the organization to gather product costing data such as raw materials, packaging, labor, and overhead data
- Compiling financial data into meaningful analyses
- Analyzing and providing insights and recommendations for bulk reformulations, overfills, and other costs analyses
- Interpreting data into actionable items and work with cross-functional partners to drive results
- Providing analytics and assisting in development of senior leadership presentations
- Providing analytics to evaluate variances to standard costs
- Providing explanations to the key drivers along with insights and recommendations to improve costs
- Assisting in monitoring and driving continuous improvements in product costing as well as process and systems
- Assisting in product reformulation analyses
- Supporting the maintenance of accurate labor, overhead, yield and material costs within AS400/Oracle at the SKU level (e.g., raw materials, packaging components, bulk, and finished goods)
- Commodity tracking, monitoring, and analyses