Sr. Financial Analyst - Pricing Infrastructure - Secaucus, NJ
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
This position is part of Finance in the Commercial Organization and will work on Pricing Conversion projects in partnership with Regional Sales and Operations. Work with Regional leadership to implement action plans for projects (where applicable). Other ad-hoc projects with emphasis on pricing control reviews, and profitable growth through strategic pricing measures. ___________________________________________________________________________________
• Responsible for management of price systems conversions from non-standard to QBS company standard system.
• Function in a lead role with Q-Suite, BU Finance and Billing teams to ensure proper setup and accurate implementation of pricing files in order to minimize financial and customer impact.
• Manage setup, price rationalization, test mapping, and communication process.
• Liaison with Q-Suite project team to ensure seamless implementation.
• Develop, lead and maintain project plans encompassing all facets of Pricing Operations to ensure timely and accurate billing systems conversions.
• Analyze and maintain pricing master files (mapping, Family Pricing, BET, etc) for all billing entities to ensure compliance with Government Regulations, Corporate Pricing and Compliance policies.
• Develop and execute system and user acceptance testing scripts.
• Develop and implement pricing processes to support and enhance the corporate strategies and initiatives for newly converted laboratory/business sites.
• Understand the impact and provide analysis of both technical and pricing changes on areas such as client pricing, billing and legal compliance, and challenge any non-standard practices to ensure pricing integrity.
• Function as a lead role with Pricing Operations team, Billing, Sales, IT and local site personnel to resolve pricing issues and provide feedback, education and training regarding pricing and pricing systems to all customers.
• Resolve all issues and communicate outcome to stakeholders.
• Develop tools to streamline pricing communication and test code mapping.
• Demonstrated creative thinking, problem solving.
• Ability to collaborate cross functional on projects.
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills.
• Strong ability to analyze and work with large datasets to accomplish project goals.
• Minimum 2 years experience working in Finance, Project Management, or Customer Solutions type roles.
• BS in Business, Accounting, or Finance
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize daily responsibilities
• Strong understanding of QDSS tables and billing account linkages.
• Knowledge of laboratory industry payors, CPT coding, and billing environment relative to reimbursement/pricing dynamics.