Sr. Financial Analyst – Health Plan Finance (Secaucus, NJ)
This role will own the Health Plan revenue reporting process as well as manage the QuestNet™ program. To accomplish the required goals of the position, partner with various corporate functions, Health Plan Sales, Health Plans Finance, billing, and database teams.
• Responsible for the accuracy of Health Plan Revenue reporting.
• Develop and implement project plan and milestones to review current revenue reporting to ensure existing revenue is accurately reported. This project will collaborate with the departments analysts that support the negotiations as well as the Health Plan sales team and Optum (billing department) throughout the project.
• Leads project to determine how the Health Plan set-up process should be adjusted to ensure accuracy in revenue reporting from the start.
• Responsible for reviewing the Approval Request Document (ARDs) which support the health plan negotiations and submitting to the appropriate approvers based on the Company’s authorization matrix.
• Maintain and distribute the approval grid indicating the required approval by region that aligns to the corporate authorization matrix.
• Manages the monthly and annual reporting for the QuestNet™ program, including but not limited to membership reporting, monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, and payment vouchers.
• Ad-hoc projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of three years of previous finance or accounting experience
• Strong financial, accounting, and analytical skills
• Innovative thinker comfortable with ambiguity to complete tasks
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work effectively cross-functionally in a matrix environment and build/maintain relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
• Strong PC skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
• Open to new initiatives and a good listener
• Strong work ethic and unyielding integrity
• MBA or related advanced degree or Certified Public Accountant
• Strong understanding of the healthcare industry and health plans specifically (product types, trends, etc.)
• Prior billing experience in Healthcare