Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Develop and implement Service Center management reporting to support risk measurement, monitor operational performance, increase productivity, support capacity planning and forecasting.
Lead and manage continuous process improvement for the Service Center business processes, related tools and systems.
Perform data analysis (trending, forecasting, root cause analysis, etc ). Manage change projects and system enhancements implementations.
2-5 years of Business process design and writing business requirements experience
2-5 years of technical and functional Oracle ERP experience
2-5 years of reporting and data analysis experience
Ability to read, write and speak the English language, communicating clearly and effectively
Strong Oracle Cloud HR process knowledge in Benefits, Core HR, Absence,)
Advanced knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence reporting tool
Advanced knowledge of using HDL Oracle Cloud loader
Familiarity updating fast formulas within the Oracle Cloud platform especially for Benefits
BA/BS or equivalent level of experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with HRSC management and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs, develop clear and complete business requirements, and translate into functional requirements for business systems
- Develop and implement workforce reporting solutions for HRBPs, Businesses and COEs.
- This position will require the ability to understand and develop end-to-end processes and reporting within the HRSC and with the COEs and the rest of the HR function.
- Identify, extract, clean, transform, validate and model data across multiple domains using various technologies and languages (SQL)
- Utilize new and advanced methods to extract, transform and load data
- Build requirements for, develop and enhance automated processes that provide functional areas with data and information
- Analyze the effectiveness of programs, summarize and present data to enhance future efforts using appropriate statistical methods.
- Develop business relationships and partnerships with cross-functional targeted business owners and senior leaders across the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams responsible for implementing projects in support of divisional and company-wide business objectives;
- Lead cross-functional teams responsible for divisional objectives while following an analytics development lifecycle
- Educate other team members, associates and leads across the firm on data and statistical concepts and best practices
- Identifies causes of poor data quality, and develops and implements solutions
- Creates Technical Design Documents (TDDs) for automation processes
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core work flow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Lead and review your work across all phases (plan, analyze, design, build and test)
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Provides best practice solutions across different ERP platforms
- Closely working with the HRCS PMO office to ensure that projects are completed on time and according to user requirement
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Managing through Systems
- Strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability to think critically and analyze data trends to mitigate operational risk and improve efficiencies.
- Ability to present and explain processes and reporting to diverse types of audiences
- Ability to prepare and present consolidated and succinct reports for Senior Management level decisions
- Proven knowledge in the areas of operation and analysis of databases, project management and data retrieval methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse population at all levels within the organization
- Advanced customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, and organization skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience building and maintaining MS Access databases
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple tasks/projects and adjust to changing priorities with minimal leader required
- Ability to extract and analyze large amounts of data using various tools
- Moderate analysis skills, primarily investigating and explaining trends and variances using statistical techniques required
- Strong analytical, critical, and systems thinking required
- An advanced ability to interact with various database and file storage systems (DB2 and Oracle Cloud, PeopleSoft , Corner Stone, EMPower, Business Objects)
- Data manipulation languages such as SQL, Hive, XML
- Microsoft Excel - experience using pivot tables, formulas, macros, vba, charts/graphs
- Business Intelligence such as OBIEE and Sharepoint
- Visualization tools such as Tableau and Oracle Cloud.
The employee should be able to complete projects successfully with minimum supervision.