Sinclair Digital is hiring a Senior Manager of Digital Product and Ad Tech to work with our owned and operated advertising team that delivers ads across all of Sinclair’s news and entertainment sites as well as Bally Sports, Tennis Channel, NewsOn and STIRR.
This candidate should have a deep operational knowledge of GAM and other ad serving technologies, and a deep understanding on how various CTV technology vendors work and plug into the ad tech stack. This is a position that is embedded in an evolving technical landscape so the ability to strategize and execute plans effectively is crucial to success.
- Oversee the entire Sinclair’s Ad Tech Stack
- Advertising Point of Contact for Live Streaming Team
- Work with multiple Ad Tech vendors to help diagnose, isolate and resolve ad technology related issues – especially with 3rd party ad tracking such as Innovid, DCM, Extreme Reach and others
- Work with AdOps, Product Owners and Product Managers to identify and resolve ad tech issues resulting in loss of revenue and revenue opportunities related to those issues
- Ability to work with 3rd party reporting platforms and API’s
- Work on implementation of key Ad Tech required technologies such as Roku SDK’s
- Work with app developers on new app launches to ensure that ad serving is tested and ready for implementation
- Work with app developers on post-launch ad serving tech issues resulting in loss of revenue and ad opportunities.
- Liaise on new or updated digital product implementations like prebid, Amazon, Google AMP, etc
- Provide feedback in evaluation of new product partners and vendors
- Create, update and maintain internal technical documentation
- Serve as key POC with Google around ongoing ad technology strategies
- BA/BS Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years-experience in digital advertising operations
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ad Manager and other digital ad traffic systems
- In-depth understanding of Video Ad Serving templates, SSAI & CSAI
- In-depth understanding of programmatic Ad Tech – header bidding, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, ad networks, agency trading desks
- In-depth understanding of verification tools (Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, Nielsen…)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Must be exceptionally organized, and be able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft office suite, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skill