In this role you are responsible for optimization of paid media (SEM, Paid Social/Display, Paid Local), email marketing, social media or traditional media for Bobcat.
Paid Media: In this position, you have accountability for results of paid media campaigns and will manage advanced budgets, planning, implementation, optimization, analysis and reporting. Development of the Paid Media team, including onboarding, training and support of team members.
SR. MARKETING MANAGER, ACTIVATION RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategically advance the marketing planners and other internal stakeholders, through;
• Creation of tactical channel strategies, analyzing performance data to provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans.
• Communicate with marketing planners on all elements of performance of media initiatives.
• Hire and onboard team to develop disciplined, data-driven optimizers with appropriate skills.
PAID MEDIA RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead team of paid media professionals to manage, execute and optimize paid media initiatives including paid social, display, SEM, paid local, etc.
• Advance marketing planners’ efforts by creating tactical channel strategies, analyzing performance data to provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans
• Communicate with marketing planners on all elements of performance of media initiatives
• Manage paid media campaigns as part of Bobcat’s integrated digital strategy in order to meet overall marketing and business goals
• Maintain and disperse high levels of up to date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of paid media
• Develop media strategies to optimize the competitive position of paid media and participate in the effective management of the business plan and surrounding forecasting
• Lead the activation of digital and traditional media plans and building effective relationships with vendors.
SR. MARKETING MANAGER, ACTIVATION QUALIFICATIONS
• Exceptional and demonstrated analytical skills, critical thinking skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
• Highly motivated and a proactive problem solver
• Team leadership and employee development
o Recruit, train and manage new team members
o Foster a culture of open communication
o Inspire your team and direct reports
PAID MEDIA QUALIFICATIONS
• 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing media and 5+ years of marketing leadership experience.
• Proven mastery of the following:
o Performance based, direct response marketing
o Test and learn best practices
o Execution with platform UIs and ad serving/ad tech (DSPs, Facebook Business Manager, Google Display, etc.)
• Performance media management and execution: Guide, manage and QA optimization and management of Bobcat paid media marketing initiatives:
o Campaign tactics and segmentation strategy with a customer first mindset
o Algorithmic bid platform and manual bidding strategy and optimization to optimize to enterprise
o Strategic partner management (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Kenshoo, SA360, etc.)
o Custom analysis, reporting and insights that can scale across channel
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.