Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As we continue to build out our Ecommerce team, we are searching for a Senior Manager that is responsible for the functional management and leadership of all sales related activities for assigned Nature’s Bounty brands/categories at Amazon. This individual is expected to develop strategic plans to deliver increased revenue and profit for the Nature’s Bounty Company and the customer. This position can be based in Ronkonkoma NY or Florham Park, NJ.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with Corporate goals
- Develop and execute Joint Business Planning (JBP) Goals with Amazon
- Create strategies to drive Brands and Category growth for the Sports & Active Brands
- Direct sales forecasting and projection activities for The Nature’s Bounty Co
- Manage execution of everyday business in partnership with Amazon, Promotional planning, ASIN maintenance, and customer relationship
- Deduction Management
- Understand Amazons go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency while partnering with our agency to deliver sales growth
- Maintain, foster, and grow existing and new relationships within Amazon at the DMM, Senior Buyer, Buyer
- Deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights
- Perform other duties as required