Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature's Bounty Co.'s Natural Products Group, with its portfolio of brands including Solgar, American Health, and Home Health, is seeking a dynamic Senior Manager, eCommerce, who will lead and be responsible for generating eCommerce sales across key platforms such as Amazon, specialty websites such as iHerb and other third-party marketplace platforms across the portfolio of brands.
This position will lead eCommerce strategy and content development for these eCommerce platforms with a goal of bringing new consumers to the brand and developing loyalty with existing users.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain the company’s e-commerce business plan
- Solidify the brand portfolio’s position in the online marketplace, driving sales strategy and execution while also utilizing online marketplace best practices
- Oversee and own all online operations in partnership with our Amazon 3P partner and including the listing of all current and future products with ecommerce partners with the exception of Amazon
- Oversee and run promotions and other marketing activities within the bounds of the brand’s established MAP (minimum advertised price) policy
- Manage e-commerce partners including listing design, online advertising campaigns and reputation management
- Conceive, launch and manage the sales of the company’s new products online to help grow revenue and establish dominance in core categories
- Work with our Amazon 3P partner to drive the creation of new content optimized for the Amazon platform, while also ensuring that product pictures, features and other descriptions are accurate and up-to-date
- Manage and report on online marketing initiatives and core KPI’s using a proactive, data driven approach
- Monitor competitive and consumer trends; leverage insights for improvement of marketing initiatives
- Continuously evaluate the company’s online sales and spend allocation for ROI
- Search for and report MAP violations and unauthorized sellers