Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
This Senior Manager, End User Experience, is responsible for creating and delivering an outstanding end user computing experience for The Nature’s Bounty Co.'s user community. This role is accountable for evolving the services and technologies for the workplace. This role will also partner with other teams within IT and throughout the company and our technology suppliers to identify improvement opportunities and deliver these improvements as part of the workplace technology roadmap. Passionate about delivering flawless workplace experience for our associates.
- Ensure currency of the end user computing technologies, across desktop, mobile and laptop. Proactively monitor performance, functionality and usability to ensure the workplace technology operate with minimal disruption while meeting user needs.
- Define opportunities for improvements and partner with the level 3 workplace team to develop and implement theses improvements.
- Manage the team that provisions end user devices and define the roadmap for these devices.
- Proactively identify, investigate and resolve end user computing technical incidents and problems.
- Manage the operations of the Enterprise Service Desk for workplace services and service escalations and communications.
- Collaborate with other service owners and our Service provider to govern the operation of the service desk at the enterprise level.
- Leverage the ServiceNow platform to further automate the service delivery processes and enable user self-service using automation and orchestration.
- Standardize and simplify technologies and services to deliver a reliable and consistent user experience.
- Ensure a secure, yet open and mobile approach to the consumption of corporate applications.
- Facilitate mobile and remote working strategy and tools.
- Manage the evolution of the on and off-boarding processes and the integration with HR systems.
- Manage the service delivery of collaboration and voice services.
- Partner with HR to create and curate training classes for workplace technologies.
- Lead the establishment of communities of practices for workplace technologies in the business.
- Control changes to the workplace environment through standardized, repeatable methods & procedures.
- Ensure timely escalation and resolution of customer facing issues.