The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Sr. Finance Manager of Corporate FP&A will manage the short and long range financial planning process including the preparation, analysis and interpretation of monthly financial statements, short term forecast and the annual budget. Through budget management, analytics, and strategic support, this person will drive financial leadership across the Corporate Finance function. In addition, this person will provide key operating metrics and business insights, serving as a direct communication lead to the Executive Leadership Team. Given the Private Equity ownership model for The Nature’s Bounty Co., the Sr. Finance Manager will play a key role in supporting the information needs and analytics required in a PE environment.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Serve as a strategic business partner, bringing an understanding of Finance, value creation and business drivers
- Supports analytical and business frameworks as well as a quantitative approach to decision making that shape the overall strategic course of the organization
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Bring an external focus to the business including analysis of the industry, key competitors, and retailer impacts to our business
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to the Senior Management Team
- Develop team’s skills from both a finance and business acumen perspective
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reporting