Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Within this highly visible role, the Senior Finance Manager, Corporate FP&A, will manage the short and long range financial planning process, including the preparation, analysis and interpretation of monthly financial statements, short term forecast and the annual budget. Through budget management, analytics, and strategic support, this person will drive financial leadership across the Corporate Finance function. In addition, this person will provide key operating metrics and business insights, serving as a direct communication lead to the Executive Leadership Team. Given the Private Equity ownership model for The Nature’s Bounty Co., the Sr. Finance Manager will play a key role in supporting the information needs and analytics required in this environment.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Bring an external focus to the business including analysis of the industry, key competitors, and retailer impacts to our business.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to the Senior Management Team.
- Develop team’s skills from both a finance and business acumen perspective.