Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Sr. Manager FP&A is the lead finance position for our Direct To Consumer (DTC)/e-Commerce business unit and will collaborate across several internal DTC/e-Commerce business partners, such as Marketing, Merchandising, Pricing, Supply Chain, Consumer Insights, IT, and Corporate FP&A.
- All financial processes and reporting for the business unit including month end close, forecasts, annual plan, P&Ls, variance analysis, margin analysis, and any ad hoc requests.
- Partner with the team to develop annual plans and forecasts which incorporate key learnings and inputs from all stakeholders to set clear financial goals and accountability.
- Provide recommendations to enhance the business unit financial performance through process improvements and cost efficiency opportunities.
- Create partnership with Corporate FP&A and engage in regular dialogue with Sr. Leadership to convey state of the business and address potential risks and opportunities impacting business performance.
- Responsible for reporting on key business metrics to Sr. Leadership on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Evaluate and advise on the financial impact of marketing programs and business strategies.
- Monitor the success of strategic initiatives by providing accurate and timely data analysis.
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of all analysis and reporting as well as support of all financial aspects of the business unit.
- Manage financial ad-hoc requests from internal teams to help drive revenue and profitability growth.
- Anticipate needs of senior leadership team and business partners and prioritize team efforts to deliver all commitments in a timely manner.
- Provide an external view and perspective on DTC/e-commerce competitors, consumers, and market.
- Lead and develop direct report(s).