The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Solgar® team is seeking a sales strategy & shopper activation professional to grow and develop our partnerships within our Natural & Organics channel.
Solgar® has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, we have never lost sight of our original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Our attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled us to set, maintain and continually raise the Gold Standard™ for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
The Senior Manager for Sales Strategy & Shopper Activation will lead the interaction between Marketing and Sales in addition to key cross-functional partners to develop the strategy and lead the execution of innovative marketing initiatives that result in category leadership for key strategic natural retail customers such as Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe and Sprouts. This individual develops and implements industry-leading strategies and omni-channel shopper solutions with senior decision-makers at both the customer and company that drive business results, operational effectiveness and have direct impact into the P&L.
- Accountable for the development and execution of strategic plans at key natural retail customers
- Partners with key management members to maximize the trade fund investment and to oversee the development of strategic trade plans aligned with marketing objectives.
- Provides monthly, quarterly, and annual national promo shipment forecasts to management as well as provides a marketplace view at the national level to internal cross-functional partners to ensure that marketing and customer strategy is developed and executed, based on accurate insights and assumptions.
- Lead the development and execution of differentiated Shopper Marketing omni-channel programming grounded in brand, consumer, shopper and retailer insights inclusive of but not limited to the following retailer accounts: Whole Foods, Sprouts, Vitamin Shoppe, etc.
- Analyze pre/post performance/effectiveness metrics of shopper programs inclusive of ROI to drive profitable programs for TNBCo.
- Lead with Brand Teams for new item launches, special initiatives and voice of the “customer” for developing shopper programs tied to these initiatives.
- Liaise with Creative Team to help drive timely shopper retailer and national creative executions.
- Liaise with Digital Team to drive cross functional partnership and break down silos that involve retailer digital executions.
- Lead key aspects of consumer promotions activation including the management of national FSI and DFSI vendors/contracts and is the point of contact for all national FSI executions inclusive of market lists, vendor relationship, etc.
- Partner with the Shopper Insights team to understand critical consumer/shopper insights and develop robust shopper marketing platforms at the account level.
- Managing all shopper execution vendors/contracts.