Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition will implement strategies to successfully attract and hire the strongest talent while driving a great candidate and experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of Talent Acquisition partners (full-time and/or contingent workers) and delivering on hiring needs for assigned business unit(s)
- Monitor performance, holds regular meetings, identifying and resolving any issues regarding delivery for the team
- Collaborate with the business on strategic workforce plans and achieving and exceeding business objectives on a consistent and regular basis
- Work with the leaders to understand business priorities, reporting, projects and ad hoc requests to achieve/support business goals
- Mentor/coach direct reports and identify talent for development
- Demonstrate business acumen to support the goals of the business, proactively innovate to achieve team and business goals
- Monitor KPIs, deliver reports, metrics and ad hoc reports
- Developing and managing recruitment services delivery, both personally and through partners, against delivery of key time, cost and quality targets and metrics
- Developing strong partnerships with hiring managers and candidates, building a bench of qualified candidates to meet both current and anticipated business needs
- Proactively building and developing relationships with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and other colleagues - providing consultation, project management and service delivery
- Ensuring 3rd party providers adhere to standards
- Gathering and analyzing feedback from various sources for continuous improvement
- Player/coach that will participate in all activities in the recruitment life cycle, including sourcing planning, screening, scheduling, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding activities
- Managing the quick identification and resolution of any audit and/or compliance issue
- Supporting the Head of Talent Acquisition with recruitment projects
- Supporting and attending events, i.e. Conferences, College and Career Fairs - ensuring consistency in messaging and materials for recruitment branding and skill set targeting
- Educating business client in the use of Interviewing approach, recommend resources and techniques for interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants
- Implementing practices and contributes to new ways of working to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience
- Appropriately challenging the recruitment process to ensure hiring activities have the appropriate priority and to select the top candidate considering a mix of skills, abilities, potential, and diversity
- Advising colleagues about recruitment responsibilities, legal requirements and appropriate candidate management techniques; providing resources and tools as needed to educate and enhance the skills of individuals involved in the hiring processes
- Advocate associate referral and internal mobility opportunities