We are seeking a Senior Network Project Manager experienced in the assessment, identification, and implementation of a new enterprise network performance monitoring, solution. Previous experience in transitioning off the SolarWinds platform will be very beneficial on this project.
The Senior PM will run point on research, discovery, and reporting those findings to our client and their representatives on selecting a new network monitoring tool.
Prior infrastructure, enterprise-wide network performance monitoring migration, implementation, and transition oversight will be essential to this role.
- Demonstrated experience in Network Project Planning and Assessment
- Previous oversight in the Installation and Configuration of these network monitoring systems
- Coordination experience with all teams around optimization and handover documentation, training, and reference library / repository preparation to ensure proper closure
- Experience overseeing the implementation of performance monitoring tools such as DynaTrace, DataDog, LogicMonitor, AppDynamics, and/or similar required
- PMP Certification and/or SCP Certification desirable
- Specific experience in network monitoring tool project implementation a plus
- Experience with managing projects around network monitoring, performance monitoring, application monitoring, etc. would be a fast win!
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, arrest, and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. This includes the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance as well as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.