The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As the Sr. Planner you will be responsible for ensuring accurate translation of demand forecast through the Oracle planning system to support the Labels/IFC’s buyer-planners plan and plant level finished goods packaging plan execution. This role is key within the Supply Chain Planning team for maintaining the printed packaging inventory targets to meet the required service level across all finished good SKU’s. This role requires working cross functionally with Inventory Management, Procurement, and the Manufacturing/Packaging planning leaders. In addition, you will coordinate closely with Inventory Management project leaders as the Label Planning lead on new launch and PIPO planning activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use of Oracle Advanced Supply Chain planning tool[ASCP], Product Data Hub[PDH] – to analyze, communicate and manage the strategic plan for Labels/IFCs
- Partnering with Inventory Mgmt team as the Planning SME on Labels/IFCs throughout life cycle of the label
- Collaborating with buyer-planners and Procurement team on problem solving supply issues and providing prioritization
- Proactive communication with network MFG/PKG leaders to understand plant level requirements
- Advising Commercial/Internal teams on any supply challenges and supporting/spearheading mitigation plans
- Support business-specific annual goals around service level and inventory
- Other duties may be as assigned as required