There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Sr. Financial Analyst for our Secaucus, NJ location.
This individual will be responsible for the Competitive Intelligence Program that collects competitor pricing, mines data, establishes reporting and provides competitor pricing guidance. Function in a lead role with Clinical Franchises and Commercial teams to assess competitive landscape and Quest’s quantifiable relative price and value positioning. Support Pricing Strategy with revenue generating initiatives.
- Improve quality and quantity of data inputs through stakeholder outreach program.
- Generate business insights into competitive price levels, structures and strategies through comprehensive segmented analyses.
- Proactively bring actionable revenue-generating and margin-expanding insights to key internal stakeholders.
- Develop efficient models to answer strategic questions from senior levels across the organization.
- Utilize market and competitive intelligence to derive insights for price planning and strategies in new product launches.
- Support cross functional projects that support revenue growth, risk mitigation and/or operational inefficiencies.
- Build and manage cadenced KPI dashboards to assess trends as they develop.
Skills / Characteristics
- Ability to analyze situations fully and accurately – from multiple points of view – to reach productive decisions.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to analyze, synthesize, and identify insights to drive timely action.
- Strong technical skills in Excel (e.g. macros, pivot tables) and/or SQL, VBA
- Access or Python skills are a huge plus.
- Project management and the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality or thought leadership
- Strong communications, relationship building and collaboration skills with peers and stakeholders
- Creative problem solving and visual thinking skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior level business stakeholders
Education: Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience with a mix of pricing, operations, finance, marketing, consulting, or sales analysis experience with strong quantitative capabilities