The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company is seeking a highly motivated, experienced nutritional scientist who can effectively use nutrition and health trends to stimulate new product ideas; design clinical protocols to enhance product positioning and translate results into strong structure/function claims. As an expert in health and wellness, the Sr. Scientist will help drive creative and strategic health platforms, product ideation, and claim substantiation.
TBCo., a leader in the nutritional supplement industry, is a champion of sound science. As such, we are looking for an individual with solid academic credentials, ideally with at least 10 years of leadership experience in the dietary supplement industry who possesses deep knowledge on clinical research review and design and strong engagement in the product development process.
- Act as the knowledge leader, working with Nutrition Science in the discovery and evaluation of science to identify unique ingredients and define the strongest health claims allowed under applicable regulations.
- Ideate & influence new product direction by communicating science-based, consumer-driven data to senior cross-functional group management, marketing and PD teams.
- Help develop a compelling story about products to support communication with consumers, and offer more IP protection for the products.
- Provide leadership and scientific and medical expertise in the areas of human nutrition and clinical science, and identify and validate ingredients for finished products.
- Manage multiple projects with a high degree of complexity and breadth.
- Present scientific findings internally to cross-functional teams, including senior management, and externally to scientific peers.
- Work with University and CRO partners to conceptualize and implement new clinical trials leading to new product formulations and/or enhance current product claims.
- Coach and mentor scientific leadership on claims development and substantiation.