- Define the processes and procedures for all automated platform and application testing including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Define and execute automated and manual test procedures including data validation and regression analysis.
- Execute automation testing including tests using open source tools such as Cucumber, JUNIT, Jenkins, Selenium
- Prepare test reports and log defects.
- Work with the engineering and business teams to isolate and verify product defects.
- Manage product release and bug life cycles.
- Develop an understanding and implementation of how the entire application suite works and is used for operational and analytical reporting.
- Assist in the process and plan for extending all tests and bring them to automated build tests.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
- SQL Server experience and ability to write moderately complex SQL statements
- Programming experience in C#, .Net, Python
- Experience with API
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Experience using data driven testing to validate results
- Experience using test automation tools
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our dedication to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental, and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday, and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.