The SAP Project Manager will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of the SAP project which has a beginning, an end, and specified deliverables. The resource is responsible to deliver assigned projects on time, within scope, and within budget. Additionally, they will be tasked to continuously improve project management toolkits (i.e. Quads, Dashboards, etc.) and methodologies used within the ERP Technology and Engineering team. The SAP Project Manager will also provide expertise and consulting to team project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building, and group motivation.
The SAP Project Manager will perform the following activities, including (but not limited to):
- Defining project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Directing and managing the complete lifecycle of an SAP project including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements.
- Developing complete & thorough project plan and associated communication documents.
- Determining project needs and acquiring resources required for the success of the project.
- Effectively communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Delivering project objectives within agreed-upon schedule and budget.
- Identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identifying and mitigating risks to the project and communicate risks to stakeholders.
- Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
- Developing and delivering progress reports, requirements, risks, and other program management office (PMO) methodology documentation.
- Preparing status updates, including QUAD charts on a monthly basis to senior management.
- Facilitating status meetings with project stakeholders.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.