At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Job Description Summary
As part of the Learning & Development Center of Excellence, this role will primarily support Specialty 3PL as a Learning Business Partner for 3PL Accounts Receivable. This includes instructional design, facilitation, measurements, training tracking and client support.
What Learning Delivery contributes to Cardinal Health
Learning Delivery is responsible for facilitating instructor-led training (ILT), evaluating courses, and managing training processes associated with ILT.
• Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning theories and best practices.
• Consults with customers to identify development needs and collaborates with appropriate partners to recommend solutions.
• Demonstrates knowledge and effective use of presentation/facilitation tools, techniques, materials, etc.
• Possesses knowledge of and experience in using training system technologies and classroom tools.
• Adapts classroom management/teaching techniques 'on the fly' to a wide variety of classroom situations.
• Uses effective questioning and probing skills to adapt and modify delivery.
• Provides feedback on course design and content to Instructional Design & Development (IDD) team.
• Provides feedback to class participants and business leaders.
Specific to this role:
• Experience working in a complex, transactional finance environment coupled with strong internal controls.
• Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, accounting policies, accounts receivable procedures, systems, controls and work streams.
• Specific knowledge of cash posting procedures, invoice deduction reconciliation and journal entries preferred.
This role will support 3PL Accounts Receivable training and development including:
• Act as a Learning Business Partner for Accounts Receivable, including collaborating/ communicating with AR leadership to stay informed of business needs, process changes, new business and hiring trends.
• Instructional design of Instructor Led Materials & content for Accounts Receivable. Collaborate with L&D IDD Hub as needed in creation of instructional design and development.
• Maintaining updated materials and expanding training materials/ approach as needed to meet business needs
• Facilitating new employee onboarding programs for Accounts Receivable
• Facilitating cross training and retraining as needed for Accounts Receivable
• Rearranging or reorganizing training programs and/or schedules to meet current hiring needs
• Alignment and collaboration with Talent Acquisition to be prepared for hiring trends and volume
• Collaboration with 3PL Customer Service, SPD training peers and all other L&D COE academies to best serve our customers. Act as a Learning Business Partner to provide solutions found in other parts of the L&D COE
• When capacity allows, support other areas of 3PL, Specialty or the L&D COE in either IDD or facilitation duties (per appropriate skill set)
• Partner with L&D COE resources to introduce and pilot new technologies and/or systems to meet business needs for 3PL
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience in related field, preferred.
What is expected of you and others at this level
• Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
• Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
• Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
• Applies judgment within defined parameters
• Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
• Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.