We are looking for an energetic and collaborative DevOps /Cloud Orchestration engineer to join the team! The leader in helping companies optimize their networks, and gain visibility into threats, our mission is to use the power of information to detect, track and dismantle hackers' means of attacking our customers. Our team has seen all sides of the equation, as attackers and defenders, in addition to the complex engineering required to solve these problems at scale. Our software helps security professionals get an unparalleled view into their networks, perform forensics on security incidents and build effective early warning systems. We're disruptive!
What you get to do in this role:
We're looking for experienced, passionate, driven senior engineers who can help us build scalable and reliable cloud computing solutions to support the rapid growth of our SaaS products. As a Staff Engineer, you will work on solving tough technical challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and with a highly collaborative team.
You will design, implement, test and deploy scalable Cloud Computing solutions as part of the Cloud Development team.
Success in this role, requires someone possessing:
- 10+ years of experience in professional software development and software architecture
- 3+ years' experience in SaaS and/or Cloud Infrastructure development
- Strong foundation in distributed systems with proven experience designing and architecting Systems
- Excellent skill and experience in object-oriented design and programming
- Deep understanding of database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, distributed databases)
- Familiar with private/public Cloud and CI/CD framework/tools, such as GIT, VM, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills * Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Machine Learning will be an advantage
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience Desired Skills
- Experience with Cloud Orchestration/Workflow automation and High Availability
- Knowledge of cloud technology and distributed computing This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.