The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for building and maintaining effective client relationships and management of client expectations related to current and strategic future acquisition of necessary talent and capability. The Senior TA Manager will manage of team of recruiters and contingent staff. The incumbent in this role will be instrumental in ensuring the growth and development of the team. A deep understanding of the following TA competencies will be critical: Building strategic sourcing strategies, develop tiered TA training, encouraging an environment that supports innovative thinking and problem solving and a passion for developing team.
This position is responsible for identifying new, innovative methods for strategic sourcing plans, inspiring the innovative recruiting processes across the professional level client areas up to and including some Director level vacancies. This role will support all Quest Corporate functions to include but not limited to: HR, Finance, IT, Legal, Commercial, Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations.
• Develops the recruitment team’s skills and capabilities
• Creates sustainable and cost effective talent sourcing strategies that support the business
• Builds strong business relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to provide best in class recruitment solutions
• Manages, coaches and provides training to improve the quality and efficiency of the team
• Works closely with key client groups to strategically and proactively plan for the acquisition of needed talent for the short and long term
• Provides leadership and input around continuous process changes, innovation and enhancements
• Resolves escalated issues relating to clients and service delivery.
• Recommends best practices and new tools to recruiting team and clients
• 8+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition, with at least 4 years in a management capacity.
• Experience driving continuous improvement, along with strong project management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required, concentrations in Human Resources or related field a plus.
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to listen, advise and influence business leaders