Rapidly growing law firm is looking for a Trademark Paralegal to join its IP practice group at the firm's Denver office. Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of experience handling international trademark prosecution and enforcement matters. Highly competitive salary, full benefits and a discretionary bonus offered!
- Assist with all aspects of foreign and domestic trademark application, registration, maintenance and renewals.
- Reporting watch notices, internet domain monitoring, office actions, and enforcement updates.
- Communicate with internal business units as well as foreign associate management and billing.
- Docketing using Foundation IP and managing calendars and deadlines.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of policies and processes.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned based on business needs.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with international trademark portfolio management.
- Knowledge of international trademark prosecution and the related databases and websites.
- Some experience/familiarity with Chinese trademark systems and processes preferred.
- Knowledge of domestic trademark prosecution and USPTO forms, database, and website.
- Experience with Foundation IP is highly preferred.
- Strong writing skills, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- College degree, paralegal certificate or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in this Sr. Trademark Paralegal job in Denver, please apply!
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.