Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with all aspects of foreign and domestic trademark application, registration, maintenance and renewals.
- Reporting watch notices, internet domain monitoring, office actions, and enforcement updates.
- Communicate with internal business units as well as foreign associate management and billing.
- Docketing using Foundation IP and managing calendars and deadlines.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of policies and processes.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned based on business needs.
- At least 5 years of trademark experience, including managing an international trademark portfolio.
- Strong knowledge of domestic and international trademark prosecution, including USPTO / WIPO forms, databases, and websites.
- Experience with Foundation IP is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with trademark enforcement (C&D letters and online takedown requests) is a plus.
- College degree, paralegal certificate, or equivalent experience.
Offering industry-leading compensation, full employee benefits, profit sharing potential, and a discretionary bonus!
If you are interested in this Sr. Trademark Paralegal job in Denver, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.