Intrado is a global provider of communication and network infrastructure services. Intrado helps its clients more effectively communicate, collaborate and connect with their audiences through a diverse portfolio of solutions that include unified communications services, safety services, interactive services such as automated notifications, telecom services and specialty agent services. For 30 years, Intrado has provided reliable, high-quality, voice and data services. Intrado has sales and operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Intrado's Digital Media Solutions is hiring a Sr Account Executive for their Chicago, El Segundo, Boston, NYC or San Francisco office.
As the core component of our enterprise growth strategy, the Sr Account Executive will be directly responsible for penetrating new logo accounts and tasked with prioritizing assigned prospects and selling into new logo enterprise accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to be in a pivotal role at a rapidly growing company where you can make a huge impact and immediate name for yourself. If you are a strong hunter with a strong desire to join a growth company that continues to invest in a fast-moving industry, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
• Build and manage pipeline of self-generated new logo opportunities
• Ruthless approach to time management and methodical approach to sales process and opportunity qualification
• Prioritize qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territory
• Execute sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, generating net new West accounts
• Identify and build relationships with the appropriate account buyers
• Establish reputation with assigned prospects as a trusted advisor with industry knowledge and the prospects solution needs
• Proactively identify potential needs of prospects, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account
• Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of West solutions and general understanding of relevant competitor solutions
• Research and actively identify emerging trends that influence West’s value proposition
• Transition the new logo account to an account manager over time
• Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
• Engage Sales Engineering resources, as needed, to close the deal
• Identify and coordinate timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
• Achieve assigned bookings quota
• Prioritize face to face meetings over remote meetings where possible
• Engage in networking meetings to develop market and influencer community