What Global Supply Chain contributes to Cardinal Health
Global Supply Chain is responsible for facilitating compliant and effective international shipments. An analyst will drive business behavior to operate within standard models of international shipping, and use shipment data to identify supply chain opportunity areas through analysis of trends and activity.
A Global Trade Supply Chain Analyst will conduct analyses on shipment performance milestones, and establish and maintain SLAs in a cross-functional environment, to lead efforts to drive lead time consistency and reduction. This role will work with our sourcing, planning, and customer service organizations as well as suppliers, and shipping and receiving teams. The Analyst will be responsible for the successful and efficient flow of goods in and out of multiple Cardinal Health related facilities.
Responsibility Statements - % of Time:
Data Analysis, Opportunity Identification - 35%
Establishing New International Trade Lanes - 20%
Evaluating and Recommending Process Improvements leveraging automation - 20%
Providing Consultation to Cardinal Health Stakeholders on International Supply Chain Best Practices - 25%
4 Year Degree Preferred
Prior Experience in Supply Chain, Shipping & Receiving, or Custom's House Brokerage preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.