The objective of this position is to assist with local marketing execution and coordination for the Kinetic business unit. This position will work closely with the field representatives to execute our local marketing strategy to drive improved brand awareness and consideration. This position will also serve as a liaison to our advertising agency and creative development teams for media placement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate event execution with local liaisons across multiple regions
• Handle media trafficking for local marketing needs
• Work with advertising agency and local liaisons for pre-launch support of events
• Assist with post-event reporting and metrics consolidation
• Assist with event planning and development of new ideas to support the local marketing strategy targeting both consumers and businesses
• Execute events within a set budget
Minimum Requirements: Ability to communicate orally and in writing; analyze problems and/or information and formulate conclusions and recommendations; balance multiple priorities. Interpersonal skills. Financial and statistical acumen. Willingness to comply with all Windstream policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must also have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skill in project management
- Ability to learn new operations and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Education and Experience: College degree and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
- 4-year college degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Job Category: Marketing
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.