Serves in a lead role for data analysis and strategic recommendations to sales channels, specifically in Door-to-Door and MDU sales. Is able to plan most efficient and effective way to obtain data. Develops and executes onboarding procedures for new Door-to-Door sales teams. Analyzes data and provides recommendations on course of action. Develops written communication and/or other material needed to communicate information regarding new programs or initiatives. Researches questions, problems, product development and/or operational questions or issues. Uses statistical tools as needed by the business unit to perform the following duties: derive unknown variables from known variables, select correct statistical technique to measure data, and able to interpret results from statistical data. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Serves as official source of communication for content that comes from corporate groups (Marketing, IT, Finance, etc) to front line Sales teams.
- Is responsible for ensuring product, pricing, promotional, process launches are effectively implemented within front line Sales teams.
- Develops sales flow processes. Documents processes and assists in content development for Training, if necessary.
- Spends time with front line sales representatives to uncover gaps. Gathers data and anecdotal feedback to measure impacts. Provides recommendations on how to close gaps.
- Develops incentives/spiff strategy for front line Sales teams.
- Researches questions, problems, product development and/or operational questions or issues.
- Owns task management related to go-to-market strategy.
- Develops and executes onboarding procedures for new Door-to-Door sales teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Uses statistical tools as needed by the business unit to perform the following duties:
- derive unknown variables from known variables,
- select correct statistical technique to measure data, and
- interpret results from statistical data.
Knowledge of wireline/wireless products; market research methodologies; current and emerging technologies.
Job Category: Marketing
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.