What 3PL Accounts Receivable contributes to Cardinal Health
3PL Accounts Receivable is responsible for reporting accurate and timely accounting information to the Pharmaceutical manufacturers we service. This is accomplished through posting cash payments received to open invoices, creating the deductions taken on the check in our accounting system and entering any necessary journal entries.
- This position is in the 3PL Accounts Receivable department.
- As a Senior Coordinator, Accounts Receivable (AR Specialist) you are responsible for managing the payment posting and collections for the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (Clients) we service.
- The position requires critical thinking skills and the ability to present what you are reconciling, to the Clients, over the phone or face to face.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, accounting policies, systems, controls, and work streams.
- Demonstrates experience working in a transactional finance environment coupled with strong internal controls.
- Possesses understanding of service level goals and objectives when providing customer support.
- Works collaboratively to respond to non-standard requests
- Present what you are reconciling to groups of people within the company and industry over the phone or face to face
- Critical thinking in relation to gathering information
- Ability to communicate effectively through email, on phone and in person
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Possesses strong organizational skills and prioritizes getting the right things done.
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- Works independently within established procedures but will receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- 3+ years’ experience in related field preferred
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.