Relocation Package Available!
his position is responsible for the preparation of the Company’s (and Subsidiary) Federal/International tax returns, supporting work papers, and documentation and will assist in the preparation of State/Local income/franchise tax returns. This position also has responsibilities for performing tax research, responding to tax notices, and answering audit information requests. The Senior Tax Analyst will be expected to gain a thorough understanding of relevant tax laws and regulations, ensure proper tax treatment of business-related issues, identify possible tax-saving opportunities, and be able to prepare complex US international tax calculations.
Role & Responsibility
Federal and International Tax Compliance
- Prepare Federal Income tax returns to ensure timely/accurate reporting and compliance with U.S. domestic law.
- Prepare U.S. international forms including Form 5471, 5472, 1118, 8858, 8991,8992 and 8993.
- Prepare Canadian income tax returns and other international tax returns as required.
- Assist in preparing State/Local Income and Franchise Tax returns, support state income tax audit.
- Prepare Extensions and Estimated payment, support in cash tax forecast.
- Maintain and reconcile tax depreciation calculation in Oracle, including fixed assets tax model for U.S. Federal, State and E&P calculation.
- Calculate earnings/profit to assist management’s decision on distributions.
- Prepare UNICAP, FDII and other major book tax difference calculations.
- Review TB accounts, track tax positions and their potential impact, assist in tax accounting method change filings.
- Respond to federal/international tax notices and federal income tax audit requests.
- Assist in tax accounting projects.
- Assist in R&D credit study.
- Monitor the company withholding tax status for intercompany income and payments.
- Assist in annual transfer pricing studies and assist in the validation that the transfer pricing policy is properly applied in the business operation.
Tax Research & Special Projects
- Track proposed/enacted tax law changes, analyze the impact to the Company, provide recommendations to limit the Company’s tax exposure risk and maximize tax saving opportunities.
- Other special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Master’s Degree in Taxation preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- 5+ years’ tax experience in compliance/audit and research; 2 years of international tax experience (preferred)
- Strong knowledge in U.S. domestic and international income tax laws and regulations.
- Experience in major corporate tax preparation software. Experience with CCH Axcess is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of general financial accounting principles.
- Oracle ERP system experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency with strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and cross-functional teamwork skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Travel Standard:
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.