Sr Data Architect & Reporting Analyst - Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Develop and Implement APEX based commercial reporting solutions.
- Based on commercial team feedback on available tools and processes, develops reporting solutions and works with Sales Tools and Technology team to implement.
- Supports best practice reporting development using locally deployed tools to develop national standard solution
- Interfaces with Commercial tools and Technology team to deploy solutions through Salesforce.com and constantly improve business.
- Work with the technology team to constantly improve and update reporting tools
- Develop ad hoc reporting solutions based on needs of the business
- Develop and Provide Training on Reporting Tools and Technology.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Equivalent
- Expert Oracle Application Express
- Expert SQL
- 5+ years in Commercial/Sales related analytics and programming
- Proficiency in development of business reports, data and presentations to support business
- Highly proficient analytical skills
- Expert MS Excel / MS Access
- Knowledge of Cognos or similar reporting software.
- Proficiency in sales technology applications, solutions
• Knowledge of Quest Systems and Processes including QDSS, Billing, Sales, Compensation