Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require
sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the day-to-day execution of an ecommerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to develop an intuitive and effective ecommerce experience.
2. Provide business case for new product features and capabilities, to create a best-in-class customer experience that delivers on business objectives
3. Manage digital marketing solutions, content, social media integration, SEO and other monitoring methodologies and analytics
4. Develop marketing strategies and tactics aligned to the consumer’s journey to maximize opportunities to create awareness, interest, intent and conversion.
5. Partner with campaign marketing teams to create a seamless journey that leads customers to desired activity/outcome.
6. Identify optimization opportunities to increase performance and customer preference.
7. Utilize voice of the customer, market research and quantitative metrics to guide product planning and marketing initiatives.
8. Have clear understanding of Consumer industry trends and drivers, competitive landscape, and target Consumer segments.
9. Measure and report performance of digital channels, gain insight and assess against goals
10. Work with external vendors & agency partners as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree,
• Demonstrated experience with e-commerce products and analytics. Minimum 8-10+ years in a consumer marketing role. Agile experience and Healthcare technology experience a plus
• Experience building martech stack – identifying, evaluating and operationalizing vendors/solutions
• Up to 20% business travel required
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
• Excellent organizational skills, to execute across multiple initiatives simultaneously, including agencies and vendors
• Superior communication skills, ability to effectively present complex issues
• Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions, self starter
• Comfort with ambiguity and adapting to change
• Ability to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities; Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
• Core marketing capabilities to design marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities
• I: Functional/Tech Skills; Decision Quality; Perspective
• II: Priority Setting; Planning; Informing
• III: Conflict Management; Standing Alone
• IV: Perseverance; Action-Oriented
• V: Organizational Agility, Presentation Skills
• VI: Customer Focus; Composure; Peer Relationships; Listening