Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As The Nature's Bounty Co. continues to drive business with our largest retailers, our team supporting Costco is searching for a new Senior Customer Development Manager. The Senior Manager is responsible for the strategic functional management, leadership and execution of all sales related activities. The individual will support the team with company systems and with customers systems (ie: MPULSE, pricing system, etc.).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals.
- Execute brand and category growth strategy that align with Costco.
- Identify new opportunities for growth.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals.
- Maintain clear understanding of customer objectives, and liaise with leadership to develop operational plans to manage execution and measure results.
- Relationship management with the account's cross functional areas, corporate and divisions.
- Ongoing meetings and access to DMM’s and VP of Merchandising.
- Educate our business partners on our products, retail goals, and measurement of success to better partner with Costco.
- Deliver customer presentations that show innovation, shelf positioning, promotions, communicate pricing, etc.
- Manage daily business in partnership with Costco, including UPC product/item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management.
- Sell-in new products and all promotions and ensure full-line distribution of products (new & existing items).
- Responsible for working with agencies to input Trade Investment Management (TIM); system input, trade fund management, direct sales forecasting and projection activities for the company.
- Manage trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI.
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.
- P&L management within respective account coverage.