NFI is looking to add a creative, confident, ambitious, and diligent team player/manager to our Fleet Services Department. This position will be responsible for managing the Data, Analytics, and Fleet Maintenance Systems within the department. This position will also be responsible for leading and developing a team of business analysts and will report directly to the Director of Fleet Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, teach and become an expert in all aspects of the Fleet Services Department
- Responsible for creating and producing "best in class" department KPIs and presentations that will be shared with business leaders and executives.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis
- Provides analytical support across the organization as needed and summarizes information in a clear and articulate manner
- Researches and implements cost reduction initiatives and efficiencies through automation or redesigned processes.
- Designs system solutions and continuous improvement initiatives to alleviate waste in our processes.
- Manages the relationship between our department and IT Client Services and Operations Support
- Manages, supports and partners with all fleet services departments (Fuel, Assets, Vendor Services, Driver Services , Purchasing, and tolls) to develop and maintain reports to meet their business needs
- Manages all of the Fleet Services Systems (AMS, Mobilecomm, Telematics, etc). This includes the applications themselves and the relationship with the vendors.
- Responsible for preparing and identifying the requirements for all IT demands involving our entire department's needs (maintenance, fuel, tolls, comprehensive safety analysis and asset management audits).
- Manage, design and implement all related system upgrades, interfaces and integration validating through development, test and production environments. Responsible for testing, rollout, training.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound data interfaces and reports.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of analyst or similar experience preferred
- Experience managing a team
- Transportation/Supply Chain knowledge is a must
- TMS/AMS (TMT/TMW) experience preferred
- Successfully worked on process improvement projects
- Ability to analyze data and translate that to business impact
- Excellent analytic, communication (written & verbal), interpersonal skills and customer relation skills.
- Must know Excel
- Must know PowerPoint
- SQL knowledge preferred
- MS Office - Word, Visio, Project,