*This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US*
Responsible for growing and managing Windstream SD-WAN product, and the planning and execution of the overall product lifecycle. Serves as both a business and technical product expert. Drives results by leading cross-functional teams to achieve financial objectives.
- Drive and provide support for all aspects of the product marketing plan (pricing, customer targeting, positioning, channel).
- Gather, evaluate and prioritize customer requirements. Responsible for crafting the Product Requirements Document, Business Case, and help the Product Developer with bringing new product/features to market.
- Contribute ideas and recommendations toward product, process and system improvements. Ensure supporting processes and systems are current and optimized. Drive towards a streamlined quote to cash system/process for the product.
- In conjunction with Sales, manage specific customer opportunities as they relate directly to driving revenue for the product.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations, technology sales training and Subject Matter Expert assistance.
- Engage Reporting groups to develop analytical reports and/or pricing tools for the product. Develop Forecast Models and track financial performance
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 5 years prior product management experience in a telecom or technology company
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- A motivated, self-starter predisposition.
- Attention to detail with advanced organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to drive results both individually and in a matrixed environment. Willingness to roll up the sleeves and drive projects to completion.
- Technical aptitude to understand product dynamics and recommend product enhancements.
- Effective communication skills and ability to produce executive level presentations.
- Strong financial and business acumen
Job Category: Marketing
Locations: 8181 Arista Place Suite 200 |US|Colorado|Broomfield\ |US|North Carolina|Raleigh\ |US|Texas|Dallas\ |US|North Carolina|Charlotte\ |US|Virginia|Reston\ |US|New York|New York\ |US|Pennsylvania|Philadelphia\ |US|Massachusetts|Boston\\ |US|California|San Francisco\ |US|Georgia|Atlanta\ |US|Illinois|Chicago\ |US|Missouri|St Louis
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.