A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux’s global headquarters is located in Marcy L’Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 43 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our Americas headquarters is in Durham, NC, with nearly 1,200 team members. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
Ensure execution and delivery of project objectives in adherence of the company methodology through management of all project dimensions: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Performance.
- Own corporate and project objectives, and key success factors designed during the project definition phase; design the project scope, deadlines and budget.
- Define the project plan including critical milestones from launch to closing, according to selected implementation methodology. Implement the project activities in adherence with project objectives.
- Define, monitor and report on project costs.
- Identify and mitigate risks to project budget.
- Lead a transversal team; coordinate and supervise the activities of team members.
- Confirm resource requirements and discuss necessary adjustments with resource managers to ensure availability.
- Manage the project risk analysis and manage implementation of associated risk reduction measures. Escalate to the ad hoc project governance instance if necessary.
- Identify, prioritize and proactively monitor changes that may affect the project.
- Ensure that all elements necessary to the success of the project are identified, defined and monitored throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify and implement change management in response to business drivers.
- Communicate progress against objectives of the project to all stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor other project managers and assist them in solving problems related to the project management.
Studies/Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Post Graduate Degree required or relevant experience.
- Experience managing complex and diverse projects.
- Knowledge of managing hardware, firmware, and product development type of projects
- Experience with Lean Project Management not required, but preferred
- Ability to manager all the project elements: scope, budget, planning, risk, quality.
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Leadership and communication