What you get to do in this role:
- Test front-end web functionality including cross browser capability, responsive, and back-end AEM components variations.
- Identify and report web visual and content issues
- Develop, execute, and maintain manual and automated test cases.
- Create, update and monitor defects to resolution using ServiceNow Test Management Tool.
- Assist other QA with executing manual and automated test cases.
- Participate in software development process for www.servicenow.com technologies insuring quality and standards adherence.
- Participate in requirement gathering, project planning, and acceptance criteria drafts.
- Collaborate with developers in Agile environment.
- Any other activity or task management deems applicable.
Skills:In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing test plans, and test cases with an emphasis on the front-end web functionality.
- Able to determine common content issues, such us typos, grammar errors, font, etc.
- Experience with bug tracking systems.
- 5+ years' Experience with Software Quality Assurance testing and processes.
- Experience with web site, browser, responsive HTML 5, CSS, testing.
- Experience with Agile/scrum/waterfall development and project methodologies.
- Experience with Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, Ghost Inspector is a plus
- Experience with AEM and ServiceNow, technologies desired.
- Software development, automation frameworks design, and implementation experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.